Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wedding Pictures!

Pre-Ceremony pictures...with Uncle Steven's family!

With Uncle Michael's family!
With both sets of grandparents...
Angel and his parents
Rachel is posing as usual...

The Ushers
Best Man and Matron of Honor
The flower girl was a little shy so she had to have some help to walk down the aisle.
Grandpa and Rachel
Waiting for the bride...
Saying vows
(Angel was so afraid that I'd say "I don't" instead of "I do"!)
Congratulations!
You can tell by our faces that we have no idea what we're doing.
The girls trying to catch the bouquet...
The meticulously decorated wedding car, thanks to Uncle Michael and Uncle Steve
All of these pictures were taken by Uncle Paul.

31 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! Such a beautiful celebration.

http://everydayrachel21.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Hey there, Rachel!

Thanks so much for stopping by my little piece of the web ... I hope to "see" you again soon. :)

Congrats! It looks like a day filled with love and family -- perfect.

Anna said...

Wow i love weddings <3
Great blog and pictures!
and thanks for commenting in my blog:) maybe you would like to follow each others?
let me know xoxo,

http://skinnylove0.blogspot.fi/

Unknown said...

Congratulations!

samecookiesdifferent said...

Congrats dear!Such a beuatiful bride
<3
X the Cookies
Samecookiesdifferent.blogspot.com

emi said...

your blog is darling and we are now following! xoxo ps come enter our giveaway here!

vesselsmemories said...

Hi Rachel,
I love your blog...but of course, I love picture blogs! Thanks for stopping by mine. I am going to add yours to my list of blogs I like to read. I do not see a link to follow you. Happy Thursday ♥
Dawn
@ vesselsmemories2.blogspot.com

Little Lady said...

Beautiful and simple dress! Congrats! :)

Life's a shoe said...

such lovely pictures!

Jessica said...

aw so sweet!

Jessica
http://www.jumpintopuddles.com

Lunapark Queen said...

Hello, I am so happy to discover your blog. The bride is so pretty :) Have a look at my blog, if you want we can follow each other? If you say yes, follow me and leave a comment about it, then I'll defienetely follow you back, you can check it ;) I'll be waiting for you! Kisses..

With love,
Zümra

http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

Bethany said...

Congrats to you! You are a stunning bride! Now the fun begins!!!

bluehuewonderland said...

You look absolutely beautiful and your smile expresses your joy! Congratulations--wishing you much happiness.

blue hue wonderland

Fashion Lover said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

XOXO

Fashion Lover said...

Beautiful pictures! Congratulations!

XOXO

Unknown said...

great photos! looked like such a memorable occasion!

Stylishly in love said...

Beautiful pictures.

Happy Friday! :)

Sofia

stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com

Mónica Villar said...

lovely pics!! you are pretty
http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
twitter & instagram : @fashionrlounge
Fashion room lounge

A chic kiss ;)

teresweetstyle said...

congratulations honey, you deserve the best!

xx

Lily Fang said...

Oh, congrats on this huge milestone! You're so sweet and simply stunning. I love your hair and gorgeous gown. The photos are so cute--Angel is simply adorable. I couldn't help but laugh. Best of luck with the next stages of your life! Thank you for your sweet little note and advice :)

Aleena said...

congrats!

http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

Fashion Lover said...

Beautiful pictures and wedding!!! Congratulations!

XOXO!

Juliet Polilova said...

so in love with the dress! congrats!
very nice blog by the way :)

kisses from Russia,
Juliet
RUSSIAN DOLL

Angel said...

congratulations! i love weddings. you have a lovely name btw. would love to name my daughter your name when i have one :)

ewefiu1 said...

perfect .http://ewefiu1.blogspot.com/

Jen Lud said...

Awwww! What a beautiful day!!! Enjoyed the pics - thank you for sharing!!

Putri Valentina said...

congratulations, beautiful celebration :D


WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

Chidiogo Maxwell said...

Great pics and memories! Stunning
<3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Congratulations :) you look very pretty :) amazing pictures
Hugs Beta

Anonymous said...

Would you like to follow each other on GFC, bloglovin, instagram and lookbook?
follow me and follow you back =)

http://takealookatmyclosetbysamantha.blogspot.mx/